- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
okay, wait, can I just say that when a kid has an imaginary friend, YOU FUCKING BE THE SWEETEST PERSON TO THAT IMAGINARY FRIEND CAUSE THAT FRIEND MAY NOT ACTUALLY BE IMAGINARY BUT A DEMON AND I’D RATHER NOT DIE THANKS
It got better
oh hey link what’s up little guy
you don’t look so hot. you have a headache?
well let’s take a look see
it’s a boy. omg i’m a grandma
i’m so proud
so i google searched “badass winnie the pooh” and…
and on that day humanity received a grim reminder
ever pass somebody that wears the same cologne as someone you miss and it feels like your heart was just rammed by a semi truck
They say depression and intelligence go hand in hand, well this is Einstein and his therapist.
this breaks my heart
i reblog this every time because i think its an honest reminder of just how human everyone is plus he looks damn adorable
God is dead and we killed him
Page 1 of 280